Get a chance to win a GoPro Hero 4 Session. Participate in “The Big Surf” photography contest, conducted in the run up to the second edition of the Indian Open of Surfing. We are looking for some action-packed and exhilarating images of the ocean, surfing and other water sports. Try including unique angles, big waves, gorgeous sunsets and a lot of action in your composition. The possibilities are endless. All we want to see is creativity, technique and uniqueness. The runner-up will be rewarded with an F Stop camera bag along with some exciting merchandise.
Note: Some of the water adventure sports you can cover, including but not limited to, are jet-skiing, waterskiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, parasailing, kitesurfing, kayaking, rafting, paddleboarding, bodyboarding, water polo, sailing or free diving.
Last Date of Submissions: 18th June 2017
- To enter, register with www.photoconcierge.com/sign-up (Ignore this step if you have already registered with us).
- Submit an image with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi HERE.
- You will receive an email once your submission is approved.
- Share your submission on social media platforms to gain exposure for your work. We request you to use #PhotoSurfContest in your post and tag PhotoConcierge as well as Indian Open of Surfing.
- All submitted entries will be added to your portfolio on PhotoConcierge.
- Please make sure you have model releases and property releases signed for all recognizable people and buildings in the photo.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, use of filters, and cropping of images is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the images.
- The jury will evaluate the images based on the following criteria:
– Artistic / visual appeal.
– Extent to which the photograph captures the essence of the theme.
- Images will be judged based on originality, creativity and relevance to the theme.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all images entered.
- Each image can only be entered once. Duplicates will not be considered.
- Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted.
- PhotoConcierge has the right to demand the EXIF details from the photographer if required.
- For more queries contact, email@example.com
- Winners will be announced on 22nd June, 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive a GoPro Hero 4 Session. The runner-up will receive an F Stop Camera bag along with some exciting merchandise.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- Winners to be announced on 22nd June, 2017.
- The Winners are chosen by consolidating the participants from our website.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- PhotoConcierge reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the PhotoConcierge’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by PhotoConcierge.
- PhotoConcierge is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Jury’s decision shall be final on the contest.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook /Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- PhotoConcierge’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any of PhotoConcierge promotions.
- PhotoConcierge shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- PhotoConcierge also reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- All the legal concerns will be added or entitled to registered office is at PhotoConcierge, #AA3, 1st floor, Imperial Court, Cunningham road, Bangalore 560052.
- This Terms of Service, its validity and effect, shall be interpreted under and governed by the laws of India and any dispute relating in any way to Your use of the Service or the Content shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore only, and You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, waiving any objection to the propriety or convenience of such venues. Company shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief against you in the event that, in the opinion of Company, such action is necessary or desirable.