1. Little Andman : Little Andaman island is the fourth largest of the Andaman Islands of India with an area of 734 km², lying at the southern end of the archipelago. It is separated from Rutland Island in Great Andaman by the Duncan Passage.
2. Andman Island: The Andaman Islands form an archipelago in the Bay of Bengal between India, to the west, and Myanmar, to the north and east.
3. Varkala : Varkala is a coastal town and municipality in Thiruvananthapuram district situated in the Indian state of Kerala. It is the suburban town of Thiruvananthapuram.
4. Covelong: Covelong is a fishing village in Chennai, India, 40 kilometres south of Chennai, on the East Coast Road en route to Mahabalipuram. Covelong was a port town developed by the Nawab of Carnatic, Saadat Ali.
5. Mulki: Mulki is a panchayat town located at Mangalore Taluk in Dakshina Kannada district in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is on the banks of Shambhavi River. It was earlier known as Moolikapur, turned to Mulki.
6. Arambol: Arambol Beach is a traditional fisherman village, located approximately a one-hour drive from the Dabolim Airport within the Pernem administrative region of northern Goa, India.
7. Manapad : Manapad is a coastal village in far south India, 60 kilometres from Tuticorin and 18 km south of Tiruchendur. St. Francis Xavier came to Manapad in 1542, when he began missionary activity on the Fishery coast.
8. Minicoy: Minicoy, locally known as Maliku is the southernmost atoll of the archipelago of Lakshadweep, India. Administratively, it is a census town in the Indian union territory of Lakshadweep.
9. Great Nicobar Island: Great Nicobar is the largest of the Nicobar Islands of India, north of Sumatra.
10. Mahabalipuram: Mamallapuram, also known as Mahabalipuram, is a town in Kancheepuram district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is around 60 km south from the city of Chennai.
PhotoConcierge hosts an online contest for all you surfing & photography enthusiasts!
Post your stunning surfing image and stand a chance to win $150 Amazon voucher and Surfing gift hamper*. Contest ends on 11 June, 2016.
Currently contest is running on- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
*Terms and conditions applied.