In a digital era, text-based content is not sufficient to overtake competition and start conversations. The use of images can accelerate the success of your content marketing strategy. In addition to making content visually pleasing, businesses can benefit immensely from using images.
- Images drive engagement
According to a study, social media posts and blogs with images get more views and engagement than those without. For instance, images have 87% interaction rate on Facebook. On Twitter, images boost retweets by 35%. Therefore choose images that instantly draw viewers’ attention to promote your business.
- Images are great for SEO
Images have an important SEO value and can enhance in-bound traffic to your website. Unfortunately, they are often overlooked and underutilized. According to a study, websites with optimised images have the potential to drive 20% to 60% of all Google traffic. Hence, it is of utmost importance that you use plenty of images in your marketing material and optimize them for search engines.
- Images grab the attention of the masses
The average attention span of humans has reduced to eight seconds. That is lesser than a goldfish. Images play a vital role in grabbing the attention of viewers towards your business. Especially since there is an oversaturation of digital content, interesting images can help you cut through the noise.
Here are some important statistics to show that images are indispensible for promoting businesses.
- Articles with images get 94% more views than those without.
- Including an image in a press release increases views by 45%.
- 63% of online customers think that image quality is more important than product information.
- 90% of the information sent to the brain is visual.
- The human brain processes images 600,000 times faster than text.
- Images boost audience retention. A study found that when an image is paired with information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
If you are looking for the perfect images for your marketing collateral, head on to www.photoconcierge.com. At PhotoConcierge, you can browse through a library of 100,000+ media or place custom requests to suit your image requirements. We believe that pictures are worth more than a thousand words and are here to source the best images that help promote your businesses.